Last week we generated great ideas to help planning. In Brainstorm Challenge 2 we'll focus on moving with these prompts:
- How Might My App... help me have a smooth trip from when I leave one place to when I arrive at the next?
How might your app help during the whole trip, whether you're going down the block or across town? How could your app make you feel confident about each step of your trip? How might your app help you seamlessly transition between modes of transportation (ex. train to bus)?
- How Might My App… help when things don't go as planned?
Maybe you're running late, or your meeting was canceled, or the train is delayed. Or, what if the weather's better than expected, you've finished work early, or you want to try a shortcut? When things change, how could your app help?
Check out Agent HQ for more inspiration from Agents' stories about moving from our Research Phase.
Submit Your Ideas…Via Text
Text your ideas to 773-340-0447. We'll send you a Brainstorm prompt once or twice a week over the next few weeks, and you send us as many ideas as you'd like.
Submit Your Ideas…Online
- Draw your idea. The sketch can be simple – we just need to understand it.
- Attach a picture of your sketch in an email to email@example.com. Give your idea a title in the subject line and tell us:
What is your app doing? What's clever and unique about your idea?
What is happening around you? What's the context of using this app?
Submit Your Ideas…In Person
Join us at our Chicago studio to meet other Agents, learn more about brainstorming, and come up with great ideas.
6:00-8:00 PM | February 18th, 25th & March 4th | Greater Good Studio | 2864 N Milwaukee Ave
Please RSVP here
Keep in mind
- You can send in as many ideas as you like - the more, the better!
- Your submissions will be posted on Urban Agent HQ, where our team and the world can view, discuss, vote for, and be inspired by your work.
- Before you get started, read through our Submission Guidelines and Terms so you know what we expect from all of our participants.
- We rely on your questions and feedback to help us make this process better, so please let us know how we can improve!