Last week we generated great ideas to help you have a smooth trip. In Brainstorm Challenge 3 we'll focus on learning with these prompts:
- What are the most important things you want your app to learn about you?
How might your app help you have a great trip by knowing more about you? How could this app truly become your transportation app?
- What could your app learn from other users to improve your trip?
Maybe your question could be answered by one person down the block. Or maybe you need the compiled wisdom of thousands of Chicagoans. What are you wondering, and how could your app help by using the knowledge of the crowd?
Check out Agent HQ for more inspiration from Agents' stories about learning from our Research Phase.
Submit Your Ideas…Via Text
Text your ideas to 773-340-0447. Text "sign up" to begin, we'll send you a Brainstorm prompt once or twice a week over the next few weeks, and you send us as many ideas as you'd like.
Submit Your Ideas…Online
- Draw your idea. The sketch can be simple – we just need to understand it.
- Attach a picture of your sketch in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Give your idea a title in the subject line and tell us:
What is your app doing? What's clever and unique about your idea?
What is happening around you? What's the context of using this app?
Submit Your Ideas…In Person
Join us at our Chicago studio to meet other Agents, learn more about brainstorming, and come up with great ideas.
6:00-8:00 PM | February 25th & March 4th | Greater Good Studio | 2864 N Milwaukee Ave
Please RSVP here
Keep in mind
- You can send in as many ideas as you like - the more, the better!
- Your submissions will be posted on Urban Agent HQ, where our team and the world can view, discuss, vote for, and be inspired by your work.
- Before you get started, read through our Submission Guidelines and Terms so you know what we expect from all of our participants.
- We rely on your questions and feedback to help us make this process better, so please let us know how we can improve!