Last week we generated great ideas about how your app could help by learning from you and others. In Brainstorm Challenge 4 we'll focus on enjoying with these prompts:
- What is your favorite way to get around your city and why do you love it?
What makes the bus, train, car, cab, water taxi, bike, or your own two feet the best way to travel? Other than just getting to your destination, what makes you really enjoy your journey?
- How might public transit incorporate the best parts of other ways to get around?
What do you really appreciate about other ways to travel? What could change about transit to always make it your first choice? No idea is too big!
Check out Agent HQ for more inspiration from Agents' stories about enjoying from our Research Phase.
Submit Your Ideas…Via Text
Text your ideas to 773-340-0447. Text "sign up" to begin, we'll send you a Brainstorm prompt once or twice a week over the next few weeks, and you send us as many ideas as you'd like.
Submit Your Ideas…Online
- Draw your idea. The sketch can be simple – we just need to understand it.
- Attach a picture of your sketch in an email to email@example.com. Give your idea a title in the subject line
Submit Your Ideas…In Person
Keep in mind
- You can send in as many ideas as you like - the more, the better!
- Your submissions will be posted on Urban Agent HQ, where our team and the world can view, discuss, vote for, and be inspired by your work.
- Before you get started, read through our Submission Guidelines and Terms so you know what we expect from all of our participants.
- We rely on your questions and feedback to help us make this process better, so please let us know how we can improve!